Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to the forum

Ea$y Money ยท 2016-07-03 17:10

Hello all! New to the forum. Been watching for a bit as a guest and getting farther along in my business plan that I should start asking a little advice from those of you that have it to share. Looking forward to an education! Happy 4th of July to everyone.

Replies3
  1. #1Landclearer2016-07-03 17:44

    Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great people with a ton of knowledge so you came to the right place.

  2. #2old-iron-habit2016-07-03 22:14

    Welcome. Not sure if many of us on the forum are smart enough to know anything about easy money though. At least I know I came from the school of hard knocks.

  3. #3Ea$y Money2016-07-03 22:28

    Ea$y Money is my alter-ego... I have never experienced it myself. Lol! I tend to fit into the "Poor people have poor ways" group but I keep trying.