Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new to the forum

D2gary ยท 2019-10-19 09:40

I've been a member of ACMOC for about 5 years and have been working on old caterpillar machines but have some "newer" machines and run into problems with them that cant be solved by just searching the internet so I thought I would join in. I currently have 5 d4 cat tractors, a d2 dozer , a 112 cat grader, a 410b jd backhoe, a 4x4 kubota and a recently purchased kobelco mini excavator. I also have a medium size sawmill. I worked as an operator out of IUOE 302 and retired at 52. I ran excavator and backhoe mostly but did my share of time on a dozer and some loader work. We installed and repaired underground utilities and did a lot of custom digging inside the building footprint for plumbing lines. Already seeing some name familiar from the ACMOC website and look forward to making some new friends

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612019-10-19 18:58

    Welcome to HEF D2 !

  2. #2funwithfuel2019-10-19 23:52

    Welcome.