Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to threading but willing to learn,

pointlessman · 2021-01-13 09:06

I live in Ma. and work the graveyard shift, grew up on a farm have 2 TLB Ford 4500 and a ford 5500. Working on changing loader arms on 4500 and have some electrical issues with 5500. Have a lot of questions have worked as a mechanic most of my life, i know a little bit about a lot of things am looking forward to talking with everyone please try to be patient my computer skills are not good Thank you.

Replies9
  1. #156wrench2021-01-13 09:32

    welcome to HEF, but i thought by the title you were looking for tapping and threading information on bolts etc.

  2. #2digger242j2021-01-13 10:16

    You seem to have done just fine with your first post. Welcome to heavy Equipment Forums!

  3. #3Legdoc2021-01-13 17:11

    I thought this was going to be a lathe question. I was ready to help! By the way, welcome to HEF!

  4. #4funwithfuel2021-02-24 07:04

    Welcome, apologies for the late welcome.

  5. #5Vetech632021-02-24 08:35

    I thought this was about sewing! LOL Welcome Sir!

  6. #6Coaldust2021-02-24 13:15

    Pointlessman, In the spirit of threading, welcome aboard. It’s great to have another threading enthusiast on HEF to share ideas and thoughtful discussion with.

  7. #7Tinkerer2021-02-24 13:54

    I'm also late pointless man. But, it is never too late to say welcome to HEF ! I thought you were going to ask for help with fishing questions ! Like threading a hook and tying knots ! No worries on computer skills, there is a forum here dedicated to just that. Need help, ask away.

  8. #8Truck Shop2021-02-24 17:16

    Howdy---------- I knew you were a seamstress in your previous life.

  9. #9mg23612021-02-25 05:16

    I'm late like everyone else . Welcome to HEF pointlessman !