Hello, We just recently picked up a 1997 D6M XL at auction. It has 66xx hrs on it and appears to be in pretty great shape. It is a absolute dream to run! very smooth and powerful. I am looking to gather information on it, does anyone have any manuals out there? Operators/service/repair?? SN# is 9ZM00457 I found its a france machine is there anything else to find out in cats SIS system? I'll post more pictures as we get a chance to really put it to the test!
As far as I can see everything related to this machine (Parts, service, D&A, Test & Adjust, etc.) is available in SIS-web. If you want (Parts, Operation, Service) manuals try either of the links below. The Cat site you can download pdf files, Servicemanualpro only offer paper or CD versions.. Usually new manuals from either of these sources are cheaper than those offered on auction sites, plus you can guarantee they are both new & have all the latest updates. On top of that they are guaranteed to be complete...... https://catpublications.com/ https://servicemanualpro.com/
Thanks Nige!
That's a nice looking machine, congrats! What steering system does it have?