We just purchased this G10-55A JLG at auction & shipped it to our yard yesterday & are giving it a going over now. It is a 2008 with 4,600 hrs on the meter. This is our first telehandler & I wondered if anyone out there has owned one of these & if they have done a good job for them? Any particular maintenance items to watch for?
I know of a few that the outer booms have had metal fatigue. Look in the back corners of our boom as well as between the access holes on outer boom. Don’t know if it’ a common problem though
Try not to make jump starting it a habit. You'll smoke the ecu. Other then that I dont know of any issues specific to that machine.
Keep the chain rollers well greased, these units are bad about rollers going bad there are access points cut out in the boom to reach the rear ones