Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to us Hamm H7i

3rdgendslmech ยท 2022-11-22 20:10

Like the title said, company just bought a new to us 2016 Hamm H7i roller. Crossed most of the filters except for the fuel water seperator filter and the 2 hydraulic filters under the platform. It's got the Kubota V3300 motor with DPF filter. Anybody have any idea where the diagnostic connector is for the engine? I've looked at all the obvious places...engine, fuse/relay panel behind the step, can't find it anywhere in the cab....

Replies2
  1. #1Txhayseed2022-11-22 21:47

    It's in the circuit board / fuse board under the step. Take out the four bolts. Swing it open and diag plug is built into the board. If it's not built into board and you said its a Kubota then you have to use the Kubota diag plug. It's built into the engine harness on the right side front if your looking at motor from rear towards the fan/crank pulley. It's hard to spot. It's plugged into a dummy plug you have to pull it out. But it should be the standard Kubota triangle diag plug. I can send you a pic if you can't find it. You can cross all the filters. Some you have to do by measuring spec's. We use wix and we have a lot of hamm rollers. Hamm and all those other German guys use mann-hummel as does wix to make filters but they stamp a unique part number on the made for company filters that don't always cross. But by measurement they do.

  2. #23rdgendslmech2022-11-23 10:37

    The fuel water sep. filter is a wirtgen group 2367788. We stocked everything else for the motor. I'll send a couple shots I looked again unless it's hiding pretty good I don't see anything dummy plugged.