Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Toy

mikegamb ยท 2004-03-28 02:01

well not new new but you get the idea

Replies13
  1. #1BRL2004-03-28 11:05

    Congrats Mike!! Good luck with it.

  2. #2badranman2004-03-28 15:49

    I was at my Bobcat dealer on Friday and was talking to one of the mechanics there. They had a 753 just like yours which the customer hadn't greased in 600 hours. The lift cylinder pin seized and then broke causing the cylinder to go back through the frame and into the motor compartment. Final bill: $4000.00. Grease 'em good.

  3. #3mikegamb2004-03-28 18:15

    she was well taken care of.theres so much grease on all the grease points that i can't find the zerk fittings

  4. #4cat3202004-03-28 19:23

    looks like a nice unit I guess next you will be heating it and cab enclosure for the winter.

  5. #5mikegamb2004-03-28 21:11

    i like the cold weather..i just hate getting rained on,but the next thing going into it is the attachment controller unit (to run more than one function) also i need to add in the deluxe hand controls

  6. #6B1G DIG2008-07-08 21:36

    thats nice i had my first shot at unloading the bobcat the otherday off the trailer scary work the bobcat is a toyota husky 2007 model man its nice but the owner rolled it the other day.

  7. #7CNC2008-07-09 02:10

    great machine!

  8. #8bobcatrg2008-07-09 07:40

    That was my frst machine 93 or 94? I charged $25. per hour. Looks like its been well taken care. Good Luck with it!

  9. #9DunlapsLawnCare2008-07-09 10:04

    what'd that cost

  10. #10f3d2008-07-12 04:46

    Nice unit.

  11. #11zingy2008-07-12 06:38

    Good luck with it.

  12. #12DunlapsLawnCare2008-07-13 18:26

    let me know how u like it

  13. #13fourfeather2008-07-15 15:24

    $4000 for a toy, hope you will have fun with it! I am also a fan of bobcat SSL, but I don't have enough space and money to afford one, so congratulation!