Came across this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng_T99NxXLo&feature=feedu
They look like nice loaders. I don't know what to think of their extra-stiff "eco-pedal" accelerator. I know when I need full power, and I don't want to get a sore foot from begging the machine for it.
I agree. I think the saviour for it, is that it can be overided when needed - I believe originally that wasn't going to be the case. The foldback engine hood is a diesel fitters wet dream - happy to see they've gone away from the traditional hood designs, it was dated.
Amazing loaders! We currently run Cat and Komatsu loaders the 980s and 500s, can anyone tell me what size Volvo compares best to these models? I'd love to try one out.
I think the L220 is roughly the same size. Good lookin loaders, the new F-series trucks look good too.
L220G is the comparable size.
Volvo is going to show a L250G at Conexpo in Vegas