Hi everyone my name is bill i work as a union sheetmetal worker for 15 yrs out of the boston local.Ialso run a 1 man welding co. in my spare time or when i,m laid off.I repair heavy equipment,dump trucks snow plows etc,etc,etc.I have beenwelding since i was 13 and started my own co. in 1995.Currently i,m working at fenway park on renovation of there .406 club.attached is a photo of my rig and me welding.Feel free to ask anything i can help anyone here i will to the best of my knowledge. THE END
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.com!!:drinkup Glad to have you along! How did you manage to find us?
Thru the plowsite forum i also plow snow with my trucks.i love working on buckets and hvy equip.
thats a big bucket
DUSTY,It,s on a pc300 komatsu.
Welcome to the site Bill! Jeff D., I split out your welding posts into a new thread in the Trucks Forum.
thanks brl its a pleasure to be here . hoping i can help some people out here .
Hey Billy glade to see you made it here .
:notworthy :notworthy i do most of my welding by mixing those two tubes together! :slomo just kiddin...welcome! hey steve how about them steelers!!!!!!!!!!!! :usa :usa
That game was a real nail biter at the end Ted! I had to listen on the radio while travelling and plowing.