Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Newbie

drewA82 · 2023-10-17 07:51

My name is Drew. I'm new here and I'm glad to be part of the family.

Replies10
  1. #1Vetech632023-10-17 07:52

    Welcome my friend! We recently made a new rule here for newbs.................pics of wife are required LOL

  2. #2drewA822023-10-17 07:54
  3. #3Vetech632023-10-17 07:58

    Hey! it was worth a try

  4. #4AllDodge2023-10-17 08:25

    Welcome, and beware of ribbing

  5. #5mg23612023-10-17 11:50

    Welcome to HEF Drew ! Especially watch out for that Vetech guy

  6. #6rumblecloud2023-10-19 09:11

    My wife...on a good day... Jus kidding sweetie....

  7. #7kshansen2023-10-19 19:24

    If we never hear from Rumblecloud again I have a feeling she saw his last post!

  8. #8cosmaar12023-10-19 19:46

    Make sure your wife knows my screen name. I’ll take your backhoe so mine has a sister

  9. #9funwithfuel2023-10-19 21:09

    Welcome. From the people's republic of Illinois. Whachya workin on, or with?

  10. #10NH575E2023-10-19 21:14

    Welcome to HEF!