Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Newbie Equipment Questions

BrianTX · 2013-09-03 15:42

I'm starting to sell heavy duty construction equipment. Can anyone tell me where I can find out the difference between all the CAT models of excavators, dozers, etc.? I see there are 320L, 320BL, 330BL, etc. etc. etc. the list just goes on and on. Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1Colorado Digger2013-09-03 16:40

    I would recommend reading trade journals and such. You can also go to machinery trader and look at different models of tractors. Good Luck, CD

  2. #2buckfever2013-09-03 19:10

    I'm not sure about cat but I know Deere has a non-current list on there web site.

  3. #3robin yates uk2013-09-03 21:49

    try contacting Caterpillar main office,, see where that leads you

  4. #4terrasmooth2013-09-04 19:58

    I recommend getting a 'Caterpillar Performance Handbook' most dealers will have this available, or you find a used one somewhere... it's very comprehensive!