Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

newbie from Arkansas

jocko165 ยท 2021-10-27 15:29

Hello all. New to the forum and bulldozer ownership. I have an old farm in Leslie, AR that I am working on. I have used other forums before and they have always been extremely helpful. I just recently purchased an old Komatsu D31A-16 dozer and I am really looking forward to putting it to work up here. As this is my first dozer I am sure I will be seeking help and advice from you folks here. I have already posted a couple of threads and yall have already been very helpful. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612021-10-28 05:47

    Welcome to HEF jocko !

  2. #2Tinkerer2021-10-28 08:11

    New to the forum ? Your first post was 7 years ago.

  3. #3jocko1652021-10-28 18:39

    Tinkerer, apparently I joined here several years ago I just dont remember why? It sucks getting old. I dont recommend it

  4. #4funwithfuel2021-11-22 18:32

    Welcome, good luck with your new (to you) machine