Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Newbie from Vancouver

wiggle wagon ยท 2014-12-05 09:13

Hey everyone, I'm wiggle wagon in Vancouver. Mostly interested in on / off highway trucks involved in logging, road construction and heavy haul. Big fan of the Pacific and Hayes trucks. See ya all in the forums...

Replies4
  1. #1Hank R2014-12-10 16:53

    Welcome here and great to see a Pacific and Hayes fan here.

  2. #2wiggle wagon2014-12-10 22:03

    Hey Hank. Is there still a Hayes at Princeton Wood Preservers? You put me onto that years ago but I couldn't follow it up. Good to see a familiar face here.

  3. #3Hank R2014-12-10 22:37

    It left about 4 or 5 years ago, not sure where it went. was there for 15 years and sold and left.

  4. #4wiggle wagon2014-12-10 23:29

    Oh well. I'm discovering that theres a lot more than I had thought. Guys like Skadill find them everywhere it seems. I hope it wasn't scrapped, is all.