Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Newbie here. D20PL-7E Questions

Manwithplan4615 ยท 2013-03-10 22:31

Hi I am new to the forum, new to dozers, but rather do my own work than hire it out. I bought a D20PL-7E Komatsu dozer. I got a manual with it that hasn't got things I need to know in it. Is there a free downloadable manual that anyone can help me with on it? I have a couple more Q's also, The owner before me took the spring off the cylenoid that kills the engine. I don't like letting out on the clutch to kill it. I refuse to do that. I am looking for a manual that will help me with knowing where the cylenoid is. I found the spring unhooked.. I hooked it back and the dozer will not start with it hooked...Thx for any help with this...I am trying to clean up my land.....easy work, and got all kinds of time....This dozer was all that was in my budget.... I would also like to know exactly what year it is. The owner told me 2001 or 2003. serial # is 62791. If that helps.....Thx alot.

Replies0

No replies yet.