Hey folks! New guy here looking at a Komatsu PC50 MR2 to do work around my property. I am trying to find some more buckets and attachments for it. Question is: Is there more popular machine I could search that the attachments would fit my PC50? I am having hard time finding used stuff for it. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Many minis come with pin grabber (either hydraulic or manual ) quick changes which can accept a fair variety of pin on buckets. My Yanmar Vio35 can accept bucket with pin diameters from 32mm (maybe 35) to 40 mm with pin spacing from something less than 7 inches to around 10. I am currently using Yanmar, Cat, Kubota and Case/Astec buckets on my machine. It might bear consideration to get an aftermarket pin grabber coupling for your machine if it uses pin on buckets
I don't like them but a tag adapter is easy. That's what the pc 50 I sold had. They are easy to adapt other bucket to them with the pipe front and single pin rear. They just aren't as tight as I like. A hydraulic or manual pin grabber is the trick. I've adapted several things to my hydraulic pin grabber.