My granddad just passed away and had collected quite a bit of machinery over the years. I am now trying to get through it all and find out what it's worth. He has a 1967 Euclid C6 and I am wondering what it would be worth? I can find info about the company and the history, but I can't find anything about any selling in the last few years. It runs great, it's been painted camo by the previous owner. Just throwing this out there and seeing if someone has an idea. Thanks in advance.
The condition of the under carriage will be a major factor in the value. If you could find an hour meter that may also help. Good luck.
Good deal. Thanks for the info. I'll take a look next time I'm down there. Am I looking for rust or what on the undercarriage?
The photos in this thread is a good start: You are looking at the sprocket wear, grouser wear, roller wear, and track pin wear. I don't really know how much difference it is going to make on a machine this old, but if it is wore out I would think it would push the value down to near the scrap price. BUT!!! I don't know anything about this machine in particular or much about anything really.
Can we get a photo of a Camo dozer?? I want to paint one of mine in camo but might settle for green :Cowboy Jimbob