This machine dies constantly but will restart instantly, cuts off 5 or more times whole loading 2 buckets. When the toggle at the fuse panel above your right should is moved , the machine will drive to Peru but the boom and tilt will not function. I have replaced a very sloppy ignition switch,seat belt ,seat belt wire harness, ballast resistor starter saftey interlock behind the seat and repaired many wire insulation rubs looking for shorts. I am now pretty lost and need help I feel I'm hunting a short but have looked almost everywhere
Have you check power to your fuel shut off solenoid? If power, then it may not be holding open all the time, but I think from your description that it lapses in power supply.
No I haven't checked there yet but I will, thank you for the reply, but I ask why It wont shut down if I Toggle the switch above my right shoulder in the panel with 4 atc plastic fuses. This toggle switch disconnects the operation of the boom and foot pedals. If the pedals are disconnected by this silver toggle the machine will not die under any actions , but if the switch is set to operation it dies constantly. this symptom lead Charlotte Tractor to have me replace the starter safty relay below the porcalain ballast resistor. , and does F 04 mean any thing?
F 04 only means power was cut off to fuel shut off solenoid.
Well the switch is a service switch it by passes safety switches. So most time it is a seat switch or seat belt switch, wiring or have seen some units with dash problems some times mice get up in there to. Have seen wiring shorts in the harness from near key switch around top towards where the fuse panel is near that silver switch