Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NH L170 electrical problem

Zeus6M · 2018-11-23 17:32

I have a 2008 New Holland L170 that I am having trouble with. The blower fan, turn signals and lights will not turn on. I have checked the fuses and they have no power to them but I have power to all other fuses. Behind the instrument clusters on both sides I have not found any loose connections or anything notable. I saw in another forum that a person had the same issue that I am having and I wonder if this may be a common problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

Replies3
  1. #1tool_king2018-11-24 23:21

    Make sure you have good grounds .They will mess you up. What is you email address ?I can email a schematic for the wiring with manuals .

  2. #2Zeus6M2018-11-25 03:53

    [email protected] Thank you for your help

  3. #3tool_king2018-11-25 12:42

    I sent you the electrical diagrams, service manual ,operation and parts manuals .