I have a 2005 New Holland Skid Steer that works fine except when I put it in park it wants to move forward on the right side. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.
Your problem is most likely in the drive pump controls and linkage, you need to check them. I'm thinking items 4, 5, 7, and 8 are part of the drive neutral centering device, problem is likely there.
Ls 190 Thanks for the reply. We don't think it is a centering problem since the machine is fine until we hit the park button, then it wants to lunge forward on the right side.
Sorry, I don't know what would cause that problem then. Looking at the parts diagrams, applying the parking brake simply applies friction pads on the motor output shafts. Even if the right brake isn't working, doesn't make sense that right side would move because applying brake should have no effect that would make drive motor turn. I don't have a clue.
If you have a parking brake button, you must have an LS190B. No?
Ls 190b Thanks again for the replies. Yes, it is a LS 190B with a parking button.