Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nice pics of Equipment,not for dialup.

RonG ยท 2008-01-13 05:35

I may have posted this site before possibly,I don't think I posted it here though but this is a great resource for high resolution pics of all kinds of equipment found on building sites and I noticed that they also have a few shots of the show held in Colchester earlier this year in Connecticut. Unfortunately there is not much here for the dialup guys so that you know ahead of time,it even takes a while to load with broadband but this is worth spending some time on.I notice some duplication between galleries but it is all good.Have fun.Ron G http://myconstructionphotos.smugmug.com/

Replies2
  1. #1Colin Doy2008-01-15 16:44

    Great pics! a little bit of everything in there:Cowboy

  2. #2RonG2008-01-16 06:35

    Thanks for the comment.They are really high resolution,quality pics taken by people who obviously pride themselves in their photographic equipment and the results that they expect from them.I think we had 196 hits from the dialup guys,glad you enjoyed them.Ron G