Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nissan CPJ01A15PV suddenly won’t restart

hdtrc ยท 2025-09-29 08:21

Hello, I have an LP powered Nissan CPJ01A15PV at my little neighborhood grocery store that I own and yesterday I used it for about ten minutes and then a few hours later, it wouldn't start. For the first start of the day, it sputtered at first before running normally. I figured that it was due to the overnight rain. The cap and rotor are dry. The tank reads half full and feels it when I shake it. It has great spark and will run on starting fluid. Today I'll see what it does with my propane roofing torch blowing into the airbox. So, it all points to a fuel issue. Any ideas on why a sudden won't start situation? Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1hdtrc2025-09-29 15:59

    Solved. The vacuum hose between the carb and diaphragm was disconnected. Perhaps by a minor backfire.