Hi I'm new to the forum and looking for info on the following:- In a job lot purchase there was a little Loader Back Actor with the following info on the name plate Nissan Kizai Model HL-035. Serial Number 300506 Engine Number 865062 ( Isuzu 2AB-1) Diesel engine. The machine is running and all hydraulics are working after replacing the pump. I've been in touch with Nissan/Hanix Europe and they said it wasn't made in the UK All the name plates are in English and Japanese especially the operation of the functions. Can anybody throw any light in this as to where it was made, how old it is Etc. Howard
I saw one here in the US back in the early 80's, actually drove it out of the container along with some N45's or N41's. Made in Japan before Nissan morphed into Hanix. Sturdy little machine as I recall, as long as you can find parts for the engine and make parts for the rest it should be a good worker.