Nivito maišytuvas yra elegantiškas bet kurios maisto gaminimo vietos priedas. Bet kuriam namui būtų naudinga pridėti šią elegantišką ir šiuolaikišką techninę įrangą. Jis pagamintas iš aukštos kokybės nerūdijančio plieno ir yra modernaus, elegantiško dizaino, kuris puikiai atrodys jūsų namuose. Dėl pasukamo snapelio indus išplauti paprasta, nejudinant maišytuvo ar netrukdant. Nesvarbu, ar norite mažos dulksnos, ar stiprios liūties, purškimo intensyvumą galite reguliuoti paprasčiausiai patraukdami valdymo žiedą. Be to, viena rankena leidžia reguliuoti temperatūrą ir srautą su mažiau pastangų ir rūpesčių. Be to, kasetės nenuvarvėjusi keraminio disko konstrukcija garantuoja patikimą ir ilgalaikį veikimą. Šiandien yra ta diena, kai reikia įsigyti Nivito maišytuvą ir pamatyti savo virtuvę visiškai nauja šviesa.
Lithuanian... The Nivit mixer is an elegant addition to any cooking space. Any home would benefit from the addition of this sleek and modern piece of hardware. It is made of high quality stainless steel and has a modern, elegant design that will look great in your home. Thanks to the rotating spout, it is easy to wash dishes without moving the faucet or disturbing it. Whether you want a light mist or a heavy downpour, you can adjust the intensity of the spray by simply pulling the control ring. In addition, one handle allows you to adjust the temperature and flow with less effort and hassle. In addition, the cartridge's non-drip ceramic disc construction guarantees reliable and long-lasting performance. Today is the day to buy a Nivit faucet and see your kitchen in a whole new light.
See you posted a baby picture, what a cute kid.
What’s going on, up in here? Is this a kitchen appliances thread? Am I late? This is my kitchen bunny. His name is Snowball.
I call him "Hasenpfeffer".....:
Just gonna Say, that looks to be a Hassenpfeffer in the making!!! LOVE eating Rabbit!!
I’m harvesting my last Satin grow-out fryers this week. There are a couple Flemish Giants that need to go to freezer camp, but I may grow them into boilers. Start breeding again mid-March.
Freezer camp lol. My friend harvested a half a dozen sheep the other day for freezer camp. My wife had a different term for her 4-H projects. They would send them off and trade them with other 4-H kids and the term was" they're going off to Frigidaire farms"
Skip Frigidaire Camp I'm sending that fur ball straight to the Foreman Hot House
Gonna keep and use ALL THREE of those in my vocabulary!!!
Well, if I were to do the easy thing, and just push the "spam" button, this whole fascinating discussion would disappear, and we couldn't have that, could we? So, I neutered the spam link and banned the spammer. Carry on...
Thanks Digger, Fun is Fun!!!
Bunnies is practically chickens whadda ya think Sorry Digger, I just had to.
I thought bunnies were practically cats or the other way around, lop off the tail and head and invite your best (worst) neighbors over for a colon cleansing meal (chili cook-off). After all they should be grateful the stray cat population declined mysteriously.
Nah Cats is Chinese Chicken! Rolla MO Asian cuisine shop got busted as dumpster kept loading with kitty hides!! That happened quite awhile back!!
They do serve fresh shrimp at those places too, just next time there go to employees restroom and look in the back of the toilet.
Being close to Lake Erie we have an abundance of seagulls, years back one of the local chinese joints got busted for "harvesting" the unfortunate seabirds. Just throw out a handful of lomein noodles in the parking lot and blast them with a pellet gun. That same year a few miles away the owner of another asian joint decided it would be acceptable to drag a fresh roadkill deer through the front door through the dining room, past the buffet into the kitchen while diners watched. I know it's a legit story because my cousin and his honey were in the restaurant when it happened. That being said, I still go to the buffet with my ma on a regular basis. I've eaten muskrats, woodchucks, goats, alligators, eels etc. as long as it tastes good who cares. Bon Appetit.
My wife and I were in Salisbury NC, and ate at a fancy seafood place. My wife had a subscription to the Salisbury newspaper since her family is from there, and a couple weeks after we got home, saw an article saying that restaurant had been shut down. At the moment the state health inspector walked in, the middle eastern owners had just killed a goat in the kitchen, and were butchering it. The owner was quoted as saying he didn't think it should be a problem as he wasn't going to serve it to customers, but that his family would be very disappointed not to have fresh goat for Christmas dinner.
Before I knew my partner she had chased down an Asian or middle Eastern kid running away with her cat. The kid took it out of her yard. Broke the kids arm when she tackled him. The cops were called and they discovered the family had several (likely stolen) cats in their freezer. Partner wasn't charged with anything and would do the same thing again in a heartbeat. A Chinese restaurant was shut down after what they believed were dog carcasses in a dumpster. Coyotes are another animal that's been potentially served in Chinese restaurants.
They say Dog has a peculiar Sweet Taste to it.
I wouldn't know and wouldn't want to find out on my own.
Never scarfed on no dog, never been that hungry. This thread is taking a weird turn.
Wok the dog
Kabab's in Iraq, yeah that was the local donkey in it.
Suddenly haggis doesn't sound so bad. I'm not into that either though.
I think your spellcheck is broke, it's supposed to be WALK THE DOG
And you scarfed the **** out of them kabobs didn't ya.
NAY Nay Moose breath, Wok the Dog fits!! Cook it up Chinese style!!
Well everyone likes Summer Sausage-swept up the ears, eyes, nuts, lungs and bungs. People scarf that up lick their chops and return for more, if you find a bung don't let it get a hold of your tongue.
Like puttin' yur tongue on a nine volt battery, you know yur not supposed to but you do it anyway
Yes I did, tasted better than a MRE
.
My father and a good friend of mine both said the dog kabobs in Vietnam were good. My father was a career Marine intelligence officer, he spent a lot of time living local in villages in Korea, Vietnam, and Japan. Some of the stuff he enjoyed eating made my skin crawl, and I only felt slightly nauseous ONCE in 21 yrs as a paramedic.
Guy I worked with had a Philippino Aunt, as she arrived in the US her first request was go to market and buy a Monkey, have a Feast!!! Was hard for her to understand in the US we do not eat relatives!!!