hello all, we recently have acquired a new treasure, a 1962 12-e grader 99E prefix its a strait up old machine , but i'm gonna need a few parts before I send it to ''PAINT , POWDER COAT , AND CHROME '' I NEED A right side door and a windshield and frame , if I could buy a complete cab that was in good shape I would do that, I knew where 3 or 4 #12's were sitting around, but every one I have tried to track down I get , OH hell I scrapped that old thing, and I ''WANT'' a scarifier for it . I don't mind doing a little traveling to get some good stuff
Give this fella a call Loren: at 1 800 252 5804 . . no guaranties.
I will call them, thanks alot
Here's a pile of them in wrecking yards that are being dismantled: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...ETID=3&Manu=CATERPILLAR&Mdltxt=12E&mdlx=exact