Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No trottle at Hitachi EX60-2

malhel ยท 2016-10-06 16:03

When i try to start the engine it has no trottle, It is possible to switch between I, L E and P, but nothing happends with the trottlemotor. ECU flashing red. Fuse 1 and 5 was broken, I have replaced them and now fuses are ok. If I move cable from stepmotor to the fuelpump the engine, runs. But no movement if I press on L,E or P. If I switch off ignition, no reaction at stepmotor. If i switch between low and high speed at traveling, the valve has no movement. Same speed at the steel crawler. How can I test ECU, Stepmotor and position potentiometer?

Replies1
  1. #1joeblow2016-10-06 19:14

    There is a small gear inside the throttle motor assembly for the throttle position sensor .Check to see if that is intact or stripped. If you have 2 blown fuses that means you have a harness problem.(shorting out)