I am not showing in signal voltage to fuel shutoff solenoid on my 08 bobcat 325 mini excavator in schematics it shows signal coming from ecm but can’t find no ecm on machine
Good day That sound rather strange normally the solenoid is pulled by a relay ? Kind regards Uffex
The diagram I have is not so good quality but it shows a relay pulling the fuel shut off, maybe I have the wrong diagram. KR Uffex
No that’s the right diagram mine shows a 12 volt signal come from the ecm to the fuel shutoff relay and the relay sends 12 volt signal to fuel shutoff solenoid to pull in then the ecm sends a low volt signal directly to the fuel shutoff solenoid to hold the 3 wire solenoid is a pull/hold solenoid I just want to make sure I am right and I can seem to find ecm
Good day DW Im not 100% sure but is that not the display unit, on the diagram I have its the "J" pin of connection "J1" .Suggestion can you switch the relay to get it pulling ? KR Uffex
The main controller sends a signal to the fuel pull relay to trip the relay, which sends battery power to the white pull coil wire on the fuel solenoid. At the same time the main controller sends a signal directly to the red hold coil wire on the fuel solenoid, no relay involved. After a few seconds the main controller stops the signal going to the fuel pull relay. The main controller is part of the instrument/ignition panel on the right console. It's all a unit together.