Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Noob alert…..

blacktruck ยท 2014-05-14 13:28

Hey all... New here but not to much else that I can think of. Life long fascination with big equipment and was fortunate to have made a $$ or two during my life running/using and playing with equipment. Doing something a little different now but still way connected with the industry. I'm always glad to hear/see what others are collecting/using. I'm happy to be here and hope to exchange an idea or two with some others. Stay safe out there all... :usa Ken

Replies3
  1. #1Acivil2014-05-14 20:26

    Welcome!

  2. #2CM19952014-05-14 20:39

    Welcome to the Forums backtruck!:drinkup

  3. #3blacktruck2014-05-15 13:33

    Happy to be here. Hope to browse the forum soon and see what I can find. Can't believe that I had never seen this one before. Pretty much into heavy equipment of all types. Some I like to run better than others but dozers and graders I do have a real weakness for. One day soon I'll look into figuring out the picture thing here. As always, send a note or post something of interest here. Stay safe all.. Ken