I'm work for a logging company in the BC interior and we are heading to Oregon to look at some forestry equipment. I was wondering if anyone on here might have some contacts in Northern Oregon (Portland north) that would be interesting in showing us there logging shows? We are looking to see a Yoader show, a small swing yarder (120, 6250) running a carriage or rigging and a larger tower show (70'-90'). If anyone has any contacts it would be much appreciated. PM or post a reply. Thanks
I have dealt with Rich Lennox, of Cascade Trader. He is very nice and straight forward. They are an equipment sales company out of Chehalis WA. He might know of some places to look at. Its a little ways north of Portland but he might be able help you out. Let me know if you need his number.
You might find the prices a bit more attractive in Chehalis as well. Worth a try. Check out Madsen's Saw Shop while you're there. Good folks.