Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Northwest Crawler Crane

frenchriverland ยท 2011-04-09 05:18

Northwest crawler crane with 4 cylinder Murphy diesel and clamshell. Located in Russell, MA. Kids smashed side window. Asking $4500.00 I can get this amount scrapping it. I really don't want to. I want my crawler cranes to go to a good home. You move it out on your trailer. My guys will help load it.

Replies6
  1. #1Buddy2011-04-11 10:23

    Wish I wont so far away ! I would get it in a short order, and add it to me other 5 Northwest. What you have their is a Model 25 or 25D . Love to have it !!

  2. #2jeff 312011-04-11 11:49

    I'm with buddy. If I was closer she'd be on a float and heading to Ontario. Although I would really have to sweet talk the wfe into bringing home that beauty.

  3. #3truklodyte2011-05-15 07:02

    You can ship it by rail a little cheaper than by truck.

  4. #4spaghettiwestrn2011-05-23 23:26

    Really? I know cost of shipping a 3/4 yd. crane/dragline is bloody outrageous if you don't have a friend with a tractor and a 25-30 ton lowboy. ointhead

  5. #5mcallahan112014-03-16 21:38

    hey guys new to the forum. Joined to see if anyone would have any interest in a northwest model 25 crane. Its in great shape, runs, travels and looks great with a great paint job. if this interest anyone please contact me. 845-534-9674 (Matt)

  6. #6bigshow2014-03-17 09:17

    How much mcallahan11, any pictures?