Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Not going in circles

Wayde ยท 2018-01-23 23:02

JUST GOT my hands on a 72 champion D600,missing one circle cylinder.Other than Jade anyone know we're I might be able to pick up a used one? Thought about having one built if I can get rod end bearing from Jade,anyone ever have one built?

Replies8
  1. #1Delmer2018-01-24 18:18

    If you can find a part number, machinerytrader has a part number search for junk yards. I don't know what you have available in AK, or what the shipping would be, but it's one place to check.

  2. #2Silveroddo2018-01-24 20:45

    There's a 50/50 chance I've got one, but a previous owner got wild with a torch on my parts machine and I've got to take a look and see if they survived. I'll look tomorrow.

  3. #3Wayde2018-01-25 12:51
  4. #4Wayde2018-01-25 12:52

    Thank you,I'll look for a part no. Or see if Jade can give me a no. Thanks again

  5. #5Wayde2018-01-25 12:53
  6. #6Wayde2018-01-25 12:54

    Thank you for looking,greatly appriciated.

  7. #7Wayde2018-01-27 16:33

    Hay Silveroddo,just wanted to see if buy chance you had been able to look for that cylinder,thanks again for your effort.

  8. #8Silveroddo2018-02-01 22:39

    Hey Wayde, just PMed you. I did find one