WARNING: this video contains graphic material involving lonely girls who need something to do.:tong http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWVyJ-YG3ew&feature=channel
kinda makes me want to dump some waste oil in a stream. but i won't.
Leave my Aunt alone you guys! No just kiddin', I'd love to come pushing through with a D-10.
screw a d-10 i'd rather have a d-575 komatsu
Too many drugs + mental instability = that video
get the ole D8&9's, time to post a video responce with pure black smoke!
If I ever start acting like that...somebody please SLAP THE STUPID OUT OF ME! :crazy
Somebody get me a 8K or a 9H , Ill fix their problem
People have life too easy if this is all they have to worry about. Pathetic. Maybe a day or two without food, shelter or even safety might help them realise what really matters. ....Or of couse you could just use a D10!!!
they need to get a life......i couldn't even understand what they was sayin'?....
i wish i could tie them to a fence when we do our next clearing job and make them watch. bet they would just love watching us bush over big trees, then cut them in to pieces with our hydraulic shears and then put it all through the horizontal grinder, it would be like a real life horror movie to them, that would get them really screaming.
I agree! Bring in the dozers, a good D8 or D9 should do the trick!
qball, qball... hilarious... :lmao If you ever get like that ATCOEQUIP, I think you'll be too far gone for slapping to do any good... :lmao Not only did that video make me lose my appetite, but what I'd already eaten didn't set well either!... Way more than... :crazy It's just almost too hard to believe there're " people " like that... OCR...
Bunch of weirdos looks like to me. Would be real fun to run up on about 50 foot tall china berry with a 966 Cat and push it over while they wailed and flopped around on the dirt screaming bloody murder.. Hahahahahahaa I`d hate to see their repsonse when I get hold of 40 acres of Cedar infested land...:bouncegri
I take the video and the people in it seriously.They are not on any drugs.They love trees and hate contractors that clear ground for new developements.It is my advice for all the membors that posted before me to go back an look an listen to the video that Special tool posted.These people are kooks for sure.They will visit a job site after dark and sabotage the equipment.Or worse , they will wait until the new home is almost done then they will set the new home on fire.
Makes perfect sense......burn the house so more trees have to be killed to build the replacement....
Steve,These people dont make any sense at all.I dont know anything about the people in the vidio other than they look and sound like radical envirnmentalists.I wanted to give the other members a "heads-Up" on these radical groups.There are job sites I have in south central Indiana that I wont leave a piece of equipment overnight due to this issue.I have not had any trouble yet but my nieghbor has had hydraulic lines cut on his log skidders,and found wood shavings in the oil pan on his d-6 cat after it spun a rod bearing.
These people are not in there right mind. They hate humans and all man kind. They don't want to see progress. A few years ago, a enviro-nutjob group set fire to a Oregon logging contractors fleet of trucks. What was the point they were trying to make? Look at all the pollution they put into the air when all the tires and oil, and fuel caught on fire These groups have spiked trees, killing and injuring the folks who WORK, (unlike themselves) at the saw mills. They have cut hydraulic hoses on loaders and skidders, shot holes in oil pans and the like, letting the oil just run down the road into a creek or river. All for the sake of "SAVING THE PLANET" These are the people that need stopped, not the poor b*****d out here trying to make a living with what the Good Lord has given us! Jason
Now you're scaring me again 25c. You promised not to do that anymore, after "The Incident" LOL... just kidding... but you are absolutely right... dangerous people. OCR
That would be sheer torture, and fun like crazy to watch. Yeah, let's put those tree huggers through their paces.
THat is an awesome video. Would love to smack those those tree huggers hard. Hit them down with some big yellow iron. Right on bro. GET VIOLENT WITH THEM.
I agree, Jason, they are a bunch of nut cases. And spiking trees is the worst. That really hurts people. By the way, what's the snake crusing tally up to now? Funny bit.
Hey Guys......all seriousness here....that video is nothing to be dissmissed. I am currently working in two fields here, one of land clearing and reclamation and the other is Dairy Farming, We've got these nuts all over the place, So take heed they are whacked and not in their right mind, they do not care about the family who's house got burned down or livelihood destroyed because someone let the cows out in protest of animal confinement.
If they only knew how many trees are felled and hauled to town so the tax man can take a third of the profit to finance these dole budging cretins by way of handouts and free medical etc . Not only are they a burden on the world/environment by not doing their share of the work load , they also demand to be paid . Now where's that jar of Bull ants ?
surprised nobody mention a d11 cat or even a 5230 mass excavator
Ok i just got back in from knocking down a tree in my back yard for spite. Now i really want to fire up the weed whacker and take it to those idiots extremity's.
:lmao That's funny. Just a couple hours ago I was talking to a friend who is considering a lot on a local island - its high and the land drops off steeply. Well, we all know how to give his kids more backyard.....but I told him that probably the wind will strategically knock down those tall pines to ensure an excellent view of the lake for his wife. They might be curious with the gouged up bark......"beavers", he said. "25 feet up?", I said. Does anyone here have picture of a climbing beaver?
bloody tree huggers, i HATE those freaks.!!
Everybody knows climbing beavers only work for helicopter logging spreads.
The other side of the coin is the unregulated destruction of forests in the the third world, as opposed to commercial felling operations which are regulated.
A few years back I got a call from a local logger stating he needed my excavator as soon as possibe. Seems he had inadvertantly blew some wood chips from his chipper and an environmentalist had observed the chips land in a small pot hole. So I loaded it up hauled out about 15 miles, unloaded and walked it back into the site about 2 miles. A man from the DNR was there to show me what to do. I made about a dozen rakes with the bucket along the bottom of the pond and deposited the material on high ground. The DNR man said that should take care of it and that I was free to go. I left the site with all being well in the world and a chuckle to myself.... All the wood chips had floated to the other end of the pond and all the time there was an active beaver house about 20 feet from the site of the recovery. LOL This is a true story!
We just had to start using silt fence. One guy wanted it on the opposite side of the road we were working on. State workers also think water runs up hill.
knocking down trees how big was the tree you knocked down for spite, dualie. I hope those tree huggers eat their hearts out when they see you knocking it down. LOL. you should invite them to watch you doing the destruction, man.
It wasnt much of a tree but it was the best i could do on short notice
good job, dualie. hope you pissed off the tree huggers real good man. thanks for the heads up on silverado. gonna check it out.
I agree with Hendrix on this one load them up and drop them off in south America where 2,000 acres are clear cut each day completely unregulated,I will be honest I won't take a mature tree with out good reason,but if we have to well I do need firewood you know,specially when it is -4.
Back in an earlier recession, I think it was 1985 or something a friend of mine was looking for any type of work he could find. He got on working for the Forest Service counting some kind of bird at night in the woods. (Southern Oregon Coast) Being a very consciences guy, and not wanting to screw up on the only job he had in a long time, the went at it with a will to work. Spending the night walking through the woods looking up in the trees left and right etc, until his eyes hurt and he could barely move his neck. Saw zero birds. The next day back at the USFS office the other members of the "Team" reported sighting a bird here two over there etc. Not knowing what he was doing wrong and not finding any birds at all the next night he doubled his efforts covering more territory, walking quieter, looking harder, anything to spot at least one bird. And again his "Team Mates" out performed him in spotting several birds over a remarkably large area. The third night out he started out through the woods on his search and then circled back to see how the other "Team Members did it". They were all in a circle passing around a joint. They had made up the bird sighting. "Good work moonbeam, two more birds saved". For each bird found so many acres of forest were to be left undisturbed around their nesting area. My friend quit the job, rather than lie to keep it.
I am SHOCKED, frankly at the insensitivity displayed here in my thread. I try to depict REAL environmental conscience, and you guys act like these trees will just grow back!!! I am disgusted!!!
Special, ...uh...they will. Reminds me of a story.. Back in 1985 or so I had two acres of land with a view of the Pacific Ocean. Well it would of had a view of the Ocean if I cut all the trees off of a knob of a hill just between me and the Ocean. I always wanted to cut the trees off (about 50-18inch to 36inch Diameter) then knock down the knob and fill a ravine. Giving me a nice 75 by 200 flat spot with nice view of the ocean. At the same time changing the driveway to an easier slope. Had a OLD d6 at the time and was just itching. Never did. I always thought that someone else might buy the place and would like the trees and if I cut them they would be hard to glue back together. Sold the place. The guy that bought it logged the hill, made a flat spot and paved the driveway (1200ft) with the proceeds of the logs, increasing the value of the property by $50,000. Lets see if I had logged and put the money ($50,000) in say Microsoft or Nike in 1985 I would have ...well I would be retired now instead of scrambling for work. Also I didn't hear one word of thanks from those trees.
How about an AR-15?
Fairly sure those idiots are local to me, Remember seeing something on the Asheville news station about them. In fact I might have run into one of that group myself, several years ago was clearing for a new Lowes's in Asheville. I look up & see this woman running across the cleared area behind me. Crazy woman was waving her arms like she needed sometheing. I idle'd down the 963 & opened the door to see what her deal was. No kidding he first words were "can you not hear them screaming" Immediatley I freaked out thinking some kids were playing in the woods or there was an "urban explorer - homeless person" I didn't see. I said who's screaming? Her answer "all these trees" Needless to say I just shut the door back got on the cell & called the deputy, she was arrested for tresspassing.
The nuts in the vidio are mad because one of you destroyed their WEED crop.
:lmao:roll Good chance of that.
:falldownlaughToo funny
Hey.....here's another video of knucklehead kids to **** you guys off. Check out this girl - preaching change, then look at the coal that's coming out of her DIESEL DRAGSTER PICKUP!!:lmao They all think they're geniuses because they're high and figured out how to make a youtube video between trips to Mcdonalds. You're gonna love the "mad scientist" kid too. A little furry matzo ball. YouTube - THE GREEN GENERATION- CHARACTERS
Does this mean I have to convert my machines to run off solar power? Perhaps burn bio-Diesel and then when the fuel filters are blocked with crap I just sit there and meditate for a while.
That really happened on a job in Beaumont TX.Operator told us he mowed somebody's pot plants on the right away.We said yep now you had better leave town quick.
Fear. Hello. My fear is that one of the nuts might run up to a dozer to where the operator can not see him/her. At that point the poor man who is doing nothing more but trying to keep food on the table is pretty much screwed. The headlines will all read "Bulldozer driver murders!!!". And you just Know the press will be all over it.
Just gig a realy deep hole and plant them.You know we need more Fruits growing.
Activists get their come uppance ! Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally Posted on January 07, 2010. Tags: activists, Animal Activists, blood, fur, motorcycle gangs, motorcycle rally, peta, protesters Posted by Fuzzy Duffy Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials. “Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.” The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.” According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960’s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began. “They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!” “I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.” Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.” Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations. “That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.” When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.
LoL, I heard about this on the radio coming home from work yesterday stock. Let's see, you want to protest folks who use leather...and you choose to protest at a biker rally by throwing "fake blood" filled balloons at them. Very bad choice of protest venue, very bad choice!
Now the activists will be standing outside the hardware store protesting against duct tape.
i went to a trapping covention once and there was a heard of them out protesting all chanting NO FUR NO FUR and i had to laugh when i noticed half of them had on leather shoes apparently thats ok!!
As funny as that is, it's a spoof.
Yea that is what I was thinking.A Real Motorcycle Gang would not be that nice to them.
Music to my ears
All the same, got a chuckle
A little of this would also do the trick. :naughty YouTube - 4 lbs tannerite v.s. trunk area
The problem with the treehugger types (IMHO) that I have seen, heard, or spoke to, is they have absolutely no concept of reality, call it niave, ignorance or just stupidity on their part. Most, if not all of their ideas or "beliefs" that I've heard of are based on some idealistic view of life and everything associated with it; they never look at an issue from multiple points of view, how all parties involved in said issue will be affected, they preach their own opinions them cover their ears and ignore any other view that they don't agree with. In my experience reality is very rarely, more like never ideal, you have to to the best with what you're presented with, compromise a bit. Anyone who deliberately damages someone elses personal property(machinery, etc) is a criminal in my eyes.
Criminals yes but the sad part is not many law enforcements will go to the trouble of catching them.This happens around Harris County and the law comes out looks around tells the owner that it was kids are a mad ex employee not much we can do.The first thing they ask Do you have insurance?Seen one instance where two ex employees destroyed some equipment nothing done about it.But later they went and took a excavator dug into a pipeline by the rail road.Destroyed the machine.Wrong place to do this the pipeline co and the R/R found them.R/R and Pipeline company's have their own investigators and good ones too.
Thats gotta be somewhere in oregon! Those are some crazy hippies.
My sister is into the whole man is bad earth is hurt because of man, don't eat meat, hold hands and sing kum ba ya(spelling?) thing. I love to get her going, and it is sooooo easy.
wow this lady needs some serious help. She thinks that the trees can hear her or something LOL. News flash trees are not able to hear you lady.
I wonder what would happen if one of them big trees they are talking to fell on them?
Dumb-@$$es like that run my family out of the Sierra Nevada's in the 90's. My Uncle a faller, cut into a tree spike and lost most of his face when the saw chain broke and whipped back. They burned down a new D8 and lowboy before it even saw the woods. A crazy even hand-cuffed herself to the back of my Dads log truck when he stopped to check his wrappers and he drug her to the main road. They sued us for that, had to shut down a side and liquidate some equipment. Poked pin holes in Hydro lines on the loaders, slashed all the yarder tires. Even caught the watchmens camper on fire a couple of times, it was hard even finding a watchmen to come up anymore. There wasn't a thing we could do. It's not like you can sue a college's art history class, just cause those were the yahoos that we doing it.
What surprises me is that environuts have not started getting rifles and sniping equipment operators. Around here almost all privately owned land has been destroyed so it is not an issue.
my hat is off to you and your family Doublebit.....just wish these people would wake up and realize that the work zone is not the place to take their protest to. the part that makes me mad about it all is that when they do something and we get hurt it is us in hospital or dead. very seldom do they get the punishment that is due to them. Every once in a while I get an email from a "concerned citizen" due to the fact that I have an internet web page, the lesson I have learned is that there is no reasoning with these people... you can try and be nice to them and they have thousands of reasons why you should look for other employment. you get mean to them and they say "are you threatening me?" and of course you know how that goes! can't say as I ever have had to deal with things to your scale, but to some small degree I know your frustration. :Banghead:Banghead:Banghead
Thats tough to hear about your family bud.I used to carry my pellet gun around on the indian reserve when we worked there because they always used to screw with stuff and I used to chip off a salt lick that we had at home and spend a few minutes making some sharp salt bullets that would fix any one who was screwing around. Talk about pouring salt in the wound !! :usa
waste of time.........
i wonder if one of those environuts fell in the forest...........if anyone would care...
i have a buddy that's a logger................he always says to 'try wiping your butt with a spotted owl'
hey, if an environut falls in the forest, does it make a sound?