Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NPK C4C diagram

TVA · 2021-05-13 11:50

Does anyone have hydraulic diagram for NPK C4C compactor plate to share?! Thanks in advance!

Replies10
  1. #1funwithfuel2021-05-13 13:06

    It's a fixed displacement motor, there's a relief under the attaching bracket , follow hoses off motor. Super simple

  2. #2heymccall2021-05-13 14:20

    Motor offset hangs below centerline. Attached is Compactor manual. Page 66 breaks down the valve.

  3. #3TVA2021-05-13 14:20

    I know that, it has CASAPPA KAPPA 30-32 in it. There’s also supposed to be flow control valve, and I know for sure there’s a check valve and supposed to be anti cavitation valve. I need to know weather it has cross relief also.

  4. #4TVA2021-05-13 14:21

    Thanks! unfortunately I need more then that. And B series is different then C series. C series has its own relief, the question is it one way cross relief or two ways? This thing works with hydrostatic pump on pile driving barge, so it is little different then regular backhoe or excavator set up.

  5. #5TVA2021-05-13 14:29

    O! Ok! After you edited I got it!!! Thanks a lot!!!

  6. #6heymccall2021-05-13 14:32

    I keep forgetting that I put the flow control manifold into all of my B series compactors. I've got C4B, C6B, C6C, & C8B compactors in service.

  7. #7TVA2021-05-13 14:33

    Thank you sir! You helped a lot!

  8. #870 eliminator2025-03-18 18:19

    i have a c4c and it has a motor with a C on it and a flat cross shaped back . cant find cappa 30.32 22? KP30.22 ODT KP30.22G0-04S3-L(P)OF/OF-*NB-N-D-CSC (VNR01) (STUDS) (CN) 0357006F KP30.22 NPT KP30.22G0-04S3-L(P)NF/NF-*NB-N-D-CSC (VNR01) (STUDS) (CN) 03570064 KP30.27 ODT KP30.27G0-04S3-L(P)OF/OF-*NB-N-D-CSC (VNR01) (STUDS) (CN) 0357006G KP30.27 NPT KP30.27G0-04S3-L(P)NF/NF-*NB-N-D-CSC (VNR01) (STUDS) (CN) 0357005S KP30.31 ODT KP30.31G0-04S3-L(P)OF/OF-*NB-N-D-CSC (VNR01) (STUDS) (CN) 0357005T KP30.31 NPT KP30.31G0-04S3-L(P)NF/NF-*NB-N-D-CSC (VNR01) (STUDS) (CN) 03570065 KP30.34 ODT KP30.34G0-04S3-L(P)OF/OF-*NB-N-D-CSC (VNR01) (STUDS) (CN) 0357006H KP30.34 NPT KP30.34G0-04S3-L(P)NF/NF-*NB-N-D-CSC (VNR01) (STUDS) (CN)

  9. #9heymccall2025-03-18 18:50

    Permco motors have hex head bolts on cover plate. Casappa motors have allen headed bolts on cover plate. What are you seeking?

  10. #1070 eliminator2025-04-03 15:00

    thanks that helps me look