long story short . i used to build monster truck tracks. and moving back to PA had me getting show sick so I contacted an old friend (2 time monster jam champ JOHN SEASOCK) driver of BATMAN truck . and he got me in a show on the beach in wildwood nj. the experience was awsome. but the best part was my kids eyes when i was signing autographs. they looked at me like i was famous and saying to them selves (thats my dad)!!! a feeling i will never forget. any way heres some picts for the quad guys
some more picts. I even won saterdays 1st round night race than John let my son sit in the truck sealing the deal that I am the most awsome dad in the world. and their is a loader in the pict so this post counts . it was city of wildwoods 644 jd
Nice! Looks like you had a blast:drinkup Typical city worker ... always sitting down on the job. 644 operator :notworthy just had to point that out. LOL
Making a lifetime memory for the kid...that's HUGE.
just got home from work and he asked when we were going to the next show . ive created a monster:usa
nice...................will you adopt me?
How do you like that ltz450, hoeman?
LT-R450 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! makes me look like I know how to ride :drinkup like father like son:usa:usa
That had to be a blast. Something the kids will always remember! Say, is that one of them union operators everyone is always talking about in the back ground?
no city even worse:Banghead:Banghead
good ol oceano...........:notworthy so ya wont adopt me huh boo hoo boo hoo
yep ya got it that was at pismo. i can say ive rode on the beach on both coasts:drinkup
sure why not
yup i grew up on the sand @ pismo.......... rolled my first Odyssey at age 11 by ramp #2:drinkup