Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Oddball question

john.G ยท 2016-12-28 22:39

Hi all, Got an oddball question, so figured this might be the place to ask it. Any trackloaders ever leave the factory with a diagonal brace/ equaliser bar arrangement like a dozer has, or are they all fixed U/C ? I'm curious is all. Thanks John

Replies2
  1. #1Dickjr.2016-12-29 23:36

    I can't say for the 955 series , but the 943 , 953 , 963 all have pivot bars and oscillating u/c. Not sure on the older Deere , but the newer ones do as well.

  2. #2DMiller2016-12-30 08:41

    The old Allis units had a diagonal brace in the rear, with a hard mount to the loader frames off the trucks. My 7G is set up that way as were most of the older machines up to the 7G-B. I am uncertain and cannot remember of the larger HD12G or larger tractors including the FL series FA.