Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

*** of the day

TrentNz ยท 2013-03-10 01:40

unsure if this has been posted before, tell me your thoughts ???

Replies4
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-03-10 03:24

    looks like a machine modified to work on steep slopes, (or photoshopped)

  2. #2D11RCD2013-03-10 04:21

    Yeah I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before but under many different thread titles. Here is one such thread (the main one I believe) I believe that it is a steep slope machine used in the Three Gorges Dam construction, and those big drums on the back are winches that help it stay on the slope, along with that big dozer blade. What confuses me is that the idlers are on the uphill side of the machine which (I would have thought) would make it throw tracks all the time. However it could well be fake too. Either way it's a damn cool idea. Just for anyone on here that doesn't already know a great way to find things you can't remember but have pictures of is to upload the image to google and google will find similar images! Just click the photo icon and follow the instructions

  3. #3digger242j2013-03-10 06:47

    A trip to the Porta-potty would be damned inconvenient. (Well you asked what I thought! :beatsme)

  4. #4TrentNz2013-03-10 07:10

    swing her 45deg, toot the horn, sit flat with the floor slide ya ass off the side and let her rip hahah :drinkup