Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Offroad diesil

PSDF350 ยท 2005-07-14 23:45

just wonder what everyone is paying for offroad fuel nowadays.

Replies30
  1. #1Steve Frazier2005-07-14 23:49

    I paid $2.05 about a month ago, Lord knows what it is now!

  2. #2PSDF3502005-07-14 23:57

    the reason I asked Steve is today i paid 2.25 so got me to wondering what everyone else is paying cuase that is just

  3. #3kamerad472005-07-15 18:14

    When do you start charging more for your trucks & equipment???? I know I have been!!!! Road Diesel $2.31 Off $2.00 A year ago I was paying $1.08 off

  4. #4PSDF3502005-07-15 20:00

    I can't start charging more i get payed by the 1,000 board feet so these prices really eat into my ability to make money.

  5. #5John Banks2005-07-15 22:23

    Dave, last we paid was $2.57 about a week ago.

  6. #6PSDF3502005-07-15 23:38

    man and i felt like i was getting ripped off. now i dont feel so bad :bouncegri well not as bad it still hurts.

  7. #7Kevin2005-07-16 21:09

    I saw on road fuel for 2.70 here last week. That should do wonders for the economy. Kevin

  8. #8cat3202005-07-16 21:31

    It's amazing how much they have to spend to refine diesel must be alot more than gas .

  9. #9BKrois2005-07-16 22:05

    My friend just got a fill up of off road the other day, $2.08 a gallon.

  10. #10John Banks2005-07-16 22:51

    I'm assuming that you're speaking facetiously here Cat, since diesel is a bi-product of gasoline production, essentially the waste product.

  11. #11PSDF3502005-07-16 23:43

    and a good portion of it to.

  12. #12Kevin2005-07-17 06:48

    I don't know much about politics but it seems to me there is some waste product in the White House that needs refining. These high fuel prices are putting some major hurt on people here in the Northeast. Everyone from the elderly to the truck drivers. Most of the people that I know have not had thier wages doubled to compensate for the increase in fuel prices. Kevin

  13. #13xkvator2005-07-17 09:54

    paid $2.59 at the pump this week... last fall i only had 1 tank filled at $1.30...paid $1.90 2 months ago :crying looking at receipts...was paying around $180 for 22 tons of 2b delivered...went to $220/$230...now it's around $265...and rising :eek2

  14. #14cat3202005-07-17 10:24

    All I know comes this winter the people that could not afford the oil for heating last year will be freezing this year at more than double the price.

  15. #15start2finish2005-08-12 22:07

    Diesel Prices Vs. Gas It takes 1/10 the effort to refine crude oil to diesel, than taking it all the way to gas. One part of our on-road cost is the road tax, it is higher on diesel, but why is high-sulfur (off-road) so high??? It is the cheapest fuel to refine (out of K-1, #2 oil(diesel), and gasoline) Why are we getting shafted.

  16. #16chipsearthworks2005-08-13 14:37

    Dam where did he get that I been getting prices of $2.44 -$2.55 a gal Please share the wealth

  17. #17PSDF3502005-08-13 14:40

    I think some of you are confusing offoad with on road fuel. I did find a better place to buy my offroad fuel the other day. It was 2.099

  18. #18timm92005-08-13 16:37

    "on road" is $3.05 in my town.

  19. #19kamerad472005-08-13 17:35

    how much are you paying for road diesel???

  20. #20cat3202005-08-13 18:03

    I just filled up it was $2.39 at this one station all other where closer to $2.55-2.69 Here is a site to look up what the pricing is in your area it 's www.gasbuddy.com

  21. #21PSDF3502005-08-13 18:27

    On road just went up to 2.599. Not in the least happy becuase the way i see it we will be paying 3 this winter.

  22. #22PSDF3502005-08-13 18:30

    Rick that site doesn't do MA NH or VT

  23. #23cat3202005-08-14 00:06

    I don't know it does my zip code when i put it in for the search gets all the stations that are close to me that have been reported in by other people .

  24. #24PSDF3502005-08-14 00:11

    My bad it worked when i found a differant zip to use. Not much help for diesel for me though cheapest is Effinham, Concord and what not. All of which are a hour plus away. Will keep an eye on site though. Thanks.

  25. #25timm92005-08-14 13:07

    I stopped for fuel this morning and the "on road" diesel is now $3.20 in my town. I will try and post a picture.

  26. #26timm92005-08-14 16:35

    If I did this right this is a picture of fuel prices in my town.

  27. #27xkvator2005-08-14 19:09

    reg. gas is 2.45 - filled up scoot this morn - they deliver my heating/off road too...went from 1.82 at the beginning of last week to 2.10 today...they usually give me .05 discount on top of that...

  28. #28xkvator2005-08-14 19:12

    Because we're all buying it...and they're raking in the profit

  29. #29timm92005-08-15 15:58

    drove by the same station today and the price is now $3.23.9

  30. #30salesrep2005-08-15 16:21

    Fuel Economy Hard for me to stand pat any longer on this thread. A LOT of guys are saving money with this product. http://www.schaefferoil.com/datapdf/139.pdf Please pm me if you desire further info. A 5% economy gain can lead to significant savings.