I recently obtained a 1972 Hough 65C, with a International, trying to change the engine oil, can't seam to find the drain plug in the pan.. ??? Thank you..
Any chance there is a hose connected to the pan that the other end is out by the frame? That was how many of the Hough loaders were built back in the day. Also could have a plug in the pan that has a recessed hole for a allen wrench or possibly needs a 1/2 drive like a ratchet to turn it. Post a couple pictures of the oil pan and I'm sure someone will spot the drain plug or hose.
Found it, Right side, I was thinking that was a fuel tank drain. opened it, we got oil.. Thank you..
Some times the old brain here actually works! Glad to be of a little help. While you are poking around look to see if there is also a hose from the bottom of the radiator going to a plug like that usually on the opposite side of the frame.