Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

oil filter cross reference

TheOldMan ยท 2012-08-16 14:58

Time for the 200 hr oil change in my Yanmar EX450. Yanmar lists their filter as p/n 129150-35160. Trying to find a cross referecne to NAPA, Wix or Donaldson. Anybody got any ideas?

Replies5
  1. #1TOM V2012-08-16 15:23

    Fleetguard LF3462 or Wix 51334.

  2. #2Nige2012-08-16 17:52

    Donaldson P550162

  3. #3TheOldMan2012-08-17 07:30

    Thanx guys. Now if I can cross the hydraulic filter --(194278-48300)

  4. #4greggn2012-08-19 07:48

    Wix 46438 air filter 33390 fuel filter no luck on the hydraulic filter

  5. #5alrman2012-08-19 17:48

    I came up blank on the hydraulic filter also. This is often the case in Japanese machinery :beatsme Had an usual one the other day - hydraulic filter for a Takeuchi TB016 - I did locate both baldwin & fleetgaurd numbers for it & they were both around $130. I called the dealer & got a genuine price - $52 .... Now there's one for the books....