Hi Guys. I'm interested to know how much Cat sells their 1U5718 oil sampling pump for in the USA and other countries? Its $28.59 in Aus. Cheers.
Is the $28.59 Oz dollars or the US variety ..? Our price is US$24.70 - in stock at our local friendly Cat dealer. That would be $25.54 in Oz dollars
Thanks for that Nige. That's AU$28.59. I think you've got your Forex the wrong way around. I make US$24.70 to be around AU$23.20. Anyone else?? Canada, UK etc We can make a sort of "big mac index" for machinery maintenance.
Apologies - put the numbers into the currency converter the wrong way round. According to Oanda.com US$24.70 is equivalent to AUS$22.81.
Yeah. Who'd have guessed that the AU$ would someday be worth more than the US$? Australians have a long tradition of being ripped off so its OK for us to pay more. Come on fellas. Its only a phone call... "Hi...Parts please. Hi, how much is a 1U5718? OK. Thanks."