what does the term owner operator mean??
Are you serious? What issues are you running into?
i thought it would be pretty self explanitory.. owner operator; someone who owns equipment but runs it himself, generally a smaller company.
It is such a basic question, there has to be a story
This refers to a way of making a living that is not a job but a lifestyle. You spend 40 - 50 hours a week operating the equipment. Your evenings are spent unloading the truck from today's job and loading the truck for tomorrow's job, chasing after materials and parts you need, and doing paperwork. Your weekends are spent doing oil changes, making repairs to the equipment, and doing more paperwork. In your spare time you get to prepare bids for jobs you know you will never get, chase after money from customers who demanded you show up and perform the work per their schedule but now can't seem to pay the bill on time (and don't feel the need to return your phone calls), and do more paperwork. For fun, you get to respond to the regulatory whims of your federal, state, and local governments, the DOT, and your insurance company, each of which seems to be able to dream up new hoops for you to jump through every year that do nothing but cost you time and money. I hope this answers your question. Sorry - I couldn't help myself.
perfect answer to a simple(tons) question,,,,,,,:notworthy:notworthy:drinkup
No that's spot on, I first thought you've been stalking me but then I figured being out on your own is the same everywhere.
Yeah, I agree, Brianbulldozer answered that question perfectly.
Brianbulldozer 10/10 for that answer. Looks like things are the same at the top of the world; as down here at the bottom. :notworthy
1000% correct
Story of my life, since 89.