Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

OK, maybe a stupid question here.

Vetech63 · 2018-08-22 14:49

Is there a forum here for equipment to sell? I scrolled through and didn't see anything definitive. Am I blind? I swore I have seen things for sale here before. The reason Im asking is I have a customer getting ready to retire and has asked me to move his equipment for him. I thought this would be a good place to start.

Replies10
  1. #1guest2018-08-22 16:58

    Equipment for sale or wanted under Forum Support

  2. #2Junkyard2018-08-22 21:12

    Someone once told me there’s no such thing as a stupid question....

  3. #3td25c2018-08-22 21:40

    …. HeavyEquipmentForums

  4. #4John C.2018-08-22 22:49

    In the military the only stupid question is the one not asked.

  5. #5thepumpguysc2018-08-23 06:52

    JYARD> somebody lied to you..!!! Have u watched any "press conferences" lately?? lol

  6. #6Vetech632018-08-23 07:04

    Thanks fellas. I would have NEVER found that LOL.

  7. #7thepumpguysc2018-08-23 07:52

    I went to "forums", scrolled down to the bottom looking for it & YUP there it was.. FOR SALE/WANTED.. I rarely go to the main page anymore, now that I know how to navigate.. I just sign in & hit "NEW posts" & BAM.. THEN, when I get done reading them, I hit "mark forums read".. & BAM, they're gone.. So the next time I come back here, all I have to do is sign in, hit NEW posts & I'm not reading sh*t from 2017.. lol

  8. #8CM19952018-08-23 08:03

    True. There are only stupid answers.

  9. #9Junkyard2018-08-23 13:43

    So true!

  10. #10Bumpsteer2018-08-23 22:42

    You obviously haven't been around loml when she's been drinkin' Ed