Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Okay. 100% new to skid steers. Deere 333g? Going to look tomorrow

MattR · 2025-01-13 19:17

I've read a few things about keeping it clean because of fire hazards--- that particular model seems to be more prone to it. I've always had everything from D8's down. These are new to me. It's a very nice machine with many attachments. any ups and downs on this particular model? 2018 with 1500 hours. Thank you

Replies2
  1. #1DH952025-01-14 20:45

    It is a good machine but there have been issues with them. They have a tapered pin where the bucket linkage is and that breaks often. Also cooling issues as you have mentioned. I heard the planetary drive is also not the best. The new P series kinda fixed all these issues. I haven’t personally had a problem with the 333g but I have only rented them. I’m saving up for the 333p at the moment.

  2. #2MattR2025-01-15 13:17

    Thank you