Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

okay, there any alcohol involved here?

dayexco ยท 2010-03-14 13:49

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d3_1268579884

Replies12
  1. #1Contract Logger2010-03-14 14:00

    Wow. that was great actually, looks like fun.

  2. #2willie592010-03-14 14:00

    Good Gawd man...that's crazy and hilarious at the same time! :lmao Heaved that one old boy plumb outa the seat!

  3. #3stumpjumper832010-03-14 14:31

    tossed him off the tractor too, but that didn't stop him... then the guy drives thru a barn.... I think alcohol or the promise of beautiful women were involved...

  4. #4gasfield315c2010-03-14 14:57

    that looks like me chasing after frac trucks...ahaha

  5. #5willie592010-03-14 15:09

    Please post video for our viewing pleasure.

  6. #6Greg2010-03-14 17:53

    Just the opportunity to beat everyone else and win a $2.00 trophy will generally do the job. Cat shows this one at the demonstration site in Peoria too. I have seen this thing several times and always laugh myself sick watching it.

  7. #7excav8r2010-03-15 01:43

    I truly believe ppl back then got to have all the fun and we got all the emissions B.S. Could you imagine someone today getting tossed lol there would be safety reports and lawsuits and the company would go bankrupt lol

  8. #8alan627b2010-03-15 03:04

    We saw that flick at one of our Cat club meetings...supposedly a man was killed during that event. I think it was the idiot driving the Sixty through the barn. Big surprise, huh?

  9. #9385Diggin' Doug2010-03-15 05:45

    A Books all 'round.LMAO. Just goes to show,if you can start it and have a heartbeat,you to can become one of them there operators too.

  10. #10Steve Frazier2010-03-15 11:25

    I wondered about that. At 2:13 the barn he drives through falls right on top of the operator, I thought the first time I saw it that had to hurt....

  11. #11Furthur2010-03-15 17:15

    i got whiplash just watchin it

  12. #12plantman.uk2010-03-20 15:57

    what a great video looked like fun.....if it was in uk H/S people would have a ****fit but it was great to watch it.....thank you