Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Olathe 867 Tub Grinder

dist3 ยท 2010-06-29 14:34

Does anyone have information on parts supplier for Olathe tub Grinders ? From what I can find Olathe was bought out by Precision Hisky.

Replies6
  1. #1toolerwayne2013-10-07 11:51

    TTT Same question. Anyone?

  2. #2dist32013-10-07 13:25

    Toolerwayne, What are you looking for? Check www.grinderwearparts.com

  3. #3toolerwayne2013-10-07 18:40

    I am looking at a used 867tg and I don't want to buy something I can't get parts for when it breaks down on a job. I saw some wear items there, but we will be useing it to downsize demo debris and it will be abused

  4. #4dist32013-10-08 14:30

    You can get all your wear items thru grinder wear parts, Choice Distributors for Grade 8 bolts and locknuts. WI Clark if it has 300 hp John Deere. Bearing Distributors in Hartford or New Haven. Look for www.bdi-usa.com as for grinding demo tubs like to throw things especially something hard. So keep your site clear of people and things that u don't want hit. Slower is faster when feeding them. Keep your tub full and this will limit the amount of material from being thrown out of tub.

  5. #5toolerwayne2013-10-14 12:44

    Thanks for the info. I finally got ahold of Precision Husky and they said they had parts also. I am always cautious about buying obsolete machinery because I am the one under fire when it goes down

  6. #6dist32013-10-14 13:10

    I sent you my email in Private Message.