Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

old Bucyrus erie and American crane plus

curly ยท 2008-08-05 20:52

a haul truck of unknown age. I know the dragline and haul truck work, to what degree can be debated though as the dragline doesn't like to crawl and the haul truck has a handy smokescreen so you can't see where it is! And came across this 966C while working hard at a county pit. And at the bottom where I park between trucks, shame this hard duty only lasts for 3 days at state wages.

Replies16
  1. #1stretch2008-08-06 14:39

    I didn't know B-E had a 25-B...but it's amazing how long some of those 769's have lasted.

  2. #2stepsideclyde2008-08-09 15:25

    We have a 966c that is still operational @ one of our pits, a 76j. She leaks, jumps around a bit when the steering is moved just right, and has not been cared for real well in the last ten years... but never fails. Also In the company is a 22b crane, two 38b's one is a crane that is still active, and one with a shovel front on it. tc

  3. #3Steve Frazier2009-05-31 00:37

    An old Bucyrus shovel I came upon. Only had enough memory in the camera for one shot

  4. #4Cmark2009-05-31 03:45

    The 769s do last well. Here's a couple of pics of us removing a leaking suspension strut a few weeks ago.

  5. #5RonG2009-05-31 04:37

    You could have deleted some of the Mustang Steve,you can get them anytime. Ron G

  6. #6Dominion 4102009-05-31 10:26

    Looks like a Cat 966D wheel loader in the one pic.That's good iron:drinkup Dominion

  7. #7King of Obsolete2009-06-01 13:25

    i have part books for free (yes i'll pay the postage because i'm a nice guy, LOL) for a 22B if anyone wants. first come first serve. [email protected] thansk KoO Published Author

  8. #8jkossen2009-09-11 07:30

    I have some pics of a 22-B that I have restored but seems as though it I can not post the pictures. Can anyone help?:beatsme

  9. #9Steve Frazier2009-09-11 09:13

    Make one more post in our test forum and after about an hour you'll see the icons for attachments appear.

  10. #10jkossen2009-09-11 19:36

    Bucyrus-Erie 22-B Here are some pictures of a 22-B that we recently restored. I still have the original purchase order from 1960 as well.

  11. #11willie592009-09-11 21:37

    That's a nice job jkossen! Looks like ya got everything painted real good. What size Detroit has the old Beucy got in her?

  12. #12jkossen2009-09-12 07:50

    It has a 371 Detroit, I have a Hoe front for thi machine that we are actually going to paint and put back on

  13. #13classictruckman2010-01-12 12:49

    How much did this 22B cost in 1960? We have a 1956 in similar condition with a 471 in it.

  14. #14classictruckman2010-02-03 09:14

    Obviously this guy doesnt get on here very often, does anybody know what a machine like this would be worth in its day, my dad always tells me only the richest companies had one.

  15. #15ALDURAIHEM-EST2012-01-09 06:51

    I want the final price of the machines ? AL-DURAIHEM * * EST & EXB* Mubarak Ibrahim* Mob : 00966548855891 Fax *: 0096614713669 Email : * [email protected] Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Riyadh Suli Extit 17 http://up.arab-x.com/Dec11/B7d78660.png http://www.facebook.com/ALDURAIHEM.EST http://maps.google.com.sa/maps/ms?msid=201362192395802186056.0004b4feac376018156f2&msa=0

  16. #16johno12013-01-22 20:14

    22-b a 1955 22-B w/ a 318 cat sold for 32,000