Hey everyone, new to the dozer world. Can someone point me in the right direction to where you can pick up a pin for the blade? Also looking to where to find the tapered pin that locks them in. Thanks In advance
I'm not sure exactly what you have all going on, but it's more than just that one blade pin. Did you have this thing stuck bad and broke things dragging it out? That c-frame end of that wishbone should be held on with a large bolt. Also, it looks like the front end is dropped way down, like the hard bar is broke, or something else. I think you need to get that thing cleaned up so we can see what you have.
Yes sir, it was stuck and dragged out. The wish bone portion is still in tact and it appears that I can put it back together. I’ll get it cleaned up and post again. Appreciate the response
Better plan on changing oil in hydraulics, trans, and both finals.