Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Cats 4 sale

catken ยท 2012-04-18 08:59

There will be an auction with a bunch of old stuff on it. Should be a good sale. Go to this site: www.kliewerauction.com It's posted on this site with pictures and info

Replies8
  1. #1Garrie Denny2012-05-01 04:50

    What a shame all that machinery has been left to the weather, worse still salt water on a making tide, wish i had not seen the photos, to have that sort of machinery and left like that is nothing short of a disgrace for whoever was responsible.

  2. #2catken2012-05-01 09:07

    There is also alot of parts books-a Cat 60 orginal-very good shape. These machines were not in salt air but are weathered. He bought alot of them in that condition. The gentleman died of cancer at the age I believe of 57 so never really had a chance of finish alot of his work. It's a very interesting sale if you look at the sale bill. He'll be posting the books on the net I believe today so keep an eye on it.

  3. #3caporral12012-05-01 13:35

    For the past 3 years I have been clearing our construction yard of 1950's cat equipment

  4. #4caporral12012-05-01 13:37

    And I am a new member to this site and am posting 3 times so that i can be a full member

  5. #5caporral12012-05-01 13:39

    When I become a full member I will be able to list what I have for sale and such on the site. Wish me luck and please follow me or ask questions as I have alot of old iron and may be able to help out with ???

  6. #6Greg2012-05-02 20:13

    Man would I love to have that Cat 60. Only problem is if I dragged home another toy they I would be looking for new home for me and all of my toys.

  7. #7wosama931b2012-05-02 20:50

    Hi,Greg, I know what your saying, don't tell the wife, mines still ticked off at me, and never tell them how much money something cost. wosama931b

  8. #8Greg2012-05-03 15:50

    some how when a strange lowboy comes in with it on it I think the "cat" will literally be out of the bag.