some random pictures i took at a construction yard.I have a cuple more of the tanado Rt and the dissasmebeld american,i''l post them later.
Old timers Interesting to see old timers .
The first one looks like an old 60B Bucvrus. Not positive though. Nice pics.
I think it's a 38b.
It looks a little big to be a 38B. Could be though. I ran a 60B a few years a go. Not a bad old crane.
more pictures,were they keep all the crane booms
Looks like a bridge contractor that still uses old Bucyrus cranes. The old short track cranes were a tipping hazzard for sure. Many times I had to account for the short base on a 3000 Manitowoc I used to run on bridge and piling jobs here in Mich.The old saying was boom er up whey you swing over the side. You don't see that narrow issue with any of the new rigs, but it's sure good to see the old stuff is still being used!
You wouldn't believe how many B-E's are still in use. Most of them around here are used as pile-driving cranes and outnumber newer Manitowocs and Link-Belts by a large number in that application. I can even think of one 15-B that gets the occasional use as a drag. Is the crane in the last pic a P&H?
The crane in front is a Link-Belt. Not sure about the cable hoe behind it, possibly a Marion.
we still use link belts we have 2 98 1 108 and i am donig a complete rebuild on a 118 i would post pics but i don't know how
I think you have to make a few more posts before you can attach photos.
standing by
Bucyrus, p & h The BUCYRUS ERIE crane is a 51 B. My father used to have some which were purchased from the U.S army. The P & H is a 1015 110 US tons. Had several of them from the US in the past. The American is a 900 series. Nice photo's. Enjoy seeing them.
Bottom photo shows a Linkbelt LS 92 or 77. These cranes were equipped with the classical long operating levers. Built before the LS 68, 78, 98 etc.
Enjoyed the pics! http://www.gerhartmachinery.com
wow love to see some old cranes i really like old machines....