My dad took these at the Rough and Tumble threshermen's reunion this year. Myself and Gary Risk on the D7 3T and D6 9U respectively, later joined by Bill Glenn on his D2. I had a great time running that old 7, first pushing dirt over the hill to the steam shovel, and later pushing with the other dozers. Is it a danger sign that I run a dozer all week, then drive 2 hours one way to run an old POS cable dozer on the weekend? Should I seek professional help?:cool2
Sweet deal i got an old ht4 that im rebuilding and hopefuly bring it to some shows next spring when its ready If hcea ever comes back to canada
That looks like the best therapy you will ever find! In fact, if more people got that kind of therapy we would have a lot less sick freaks in the world.