I have lurked on this site for awhile on and off Been running equipment since i was a kid my father owned backhoes and loaders , trucks, welding equipment etc...pipe line work mostly I have pushed DW-21's with a 2-U...Was in the IUOE for several years...retired Been around at 57 / 58 years old :cool2 The company i currently work for is small so i can run all the different equipment they have and am currently doing finish blade with the trimble gps on the 140M blade they have several dozers and a few scrapers etc..D-6R and D-6K with gps systems also I live in So Cal ,Riverside county I have my own tractor service and portable welding service i still run on the side also have a small lathe to make pins and bushings etc with
Good to have you! Lots of knowledge here and sounds like you can add more. Welcome!
Ding Ding Ding! First post and you were able to post a picture! And on New Year's Day! Congratulations and Welcome! Ps; Love your rig....keep the pictures coming! Lots of us struggle with that. See you on the Funway, fixo
Thanks for the welcome guys Getting ready for Monday after so many days off ...oh how this is going to suk . all the curb grade that i cut is washed out from the rains...the curb and gutter never got done on this side of the project and will have to be ripped out mixed and re graded and rolled and re cut O well i get paid by the hour :drinkup